How Can I Get a Parenting Agreement Enforced?

Question by Gary T: How can I get a parenting agreement enforced?
I live in Morgantown, WV. My daughter and her mother lived here until she was three years old. Before leaving the state for Texas her mother and I had a prenting agreement thru the courts here in WV. However, about 4 years ago a hearing was held in Texas (without my knowledge) and the jurisdiction was changed to Texas. A new parenting agreement (which was vitually the same) was mailed to me from her mother. Since then her mother has not obeyed the parenting agreement at all. No one answers the phone when I call and my letters go unreturned. I have not seen my daughter in three years and after taking her mother to court here in WV several other times I really dont have the money to go thru this again. I have called the police in Arlington, TX to do a Welfare Check only to have it returned with “Ms. Newlin and the child are ok but they do not wish to have any contact with you”. I want to see my child but dont know how to go about doing this in a legal manner; especially without spending a bunch of money. I dont have any drug or alcohol problems and there has never been any type of abuse. I have two college degrees and have held the same job for the past four years. I am NOT behind in child support payments. Someone please help. What are my rights and whatcan I do to have the agreement enforced?
I am the father. I have a DNA test to prove it. And in terms of “acting like it” I have been to court severa other times so this wouldn’t be he first time. I am seekinglegal advie not opinions. And if you do have an opinion on how I can “act like it” then tell me what you suggest? Empty jabs mean nothing. am trying to get a situation solved. The jurisdiction changed and I need help.

Best answer:

Answer by “GASH SMASHER”
Are you the DADDY ?

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Figure in landmark impaired-driving case leaves prison today

Filed under: Drug Abuse Arlington

Jones had been drinking and taking prescription drugs when he took two lives at the intersection of Polo and Brookwood roads on Sept. 4, 1996. The car crash killed Wake Forest University students Maia Witzl and Julie Hansen, 19-year-old sophomores …
Read more on Winston-Salem Journal


First man convicted of first-degree murder in impaired driving case to be released

Filed under: Drug Abuse Arlington

He can't possess alcohol or illegal drugs and is subject to random drug testing. And he is required to get substance-abuse treatment or counseling if ordered to do so by his probation officer, Acree said. After the nine months, it will be up to the NC …
Read more on Winston-Salem Journal